5. Klymit KSB 0° Down Sleeping Bag
The Hard-Shell has been tested on the largest mountains across the globe, serving even as a wind block for “other” tents. It has a four pole WebTruss™ system with an optional two-pole Hi-wind Kit that adds an extra level of strength when the weather turns ugly. The four main poles are the same length, allowing the WebTruss™ to be easily and quickly set up in harsh conditions. The WebTruss™ effectively locks the poles in place, independent of the tent and fly, giving the structure maximum strength with or without the tent body.
4. Slingfin Hard-shell
The Hard-Shell was designed to shelter 3-4 climbers on the biggest & harshest mountains in the world. The WebTruss™ was conceived with high wind set up in mind. With the addition of the Hi-wind Kit, we have been told that expeditions have been using the Hard-Shell as a wind block for the other tents that would normally be entrenched behind a snow wall. The four-pole base system goes up with ease in foul weather.
3. Men’s Absolute Zero™ Suit
The most advanced, and carefully crafted high-altitude climbing suit ever made. We worked with the world’s most accomplished alpinists to redesign this suit from the ground up, refining features from oxygen mask compatibility to a unique internal suspender system.
2. Patagonia Ascensionist Pack 40L
• A new Zamberlan Carbon Fiber 5mm midsole allows for the removal of the old midsole without compromising outsole durability towards saving a great deal of weight.
• A dual-density PU wedge with integrated Zamberlan PCS EVO technology (professional crampon system) creates a perfectly matched mid-sole design to leading fully automatic crampons
• The exclusive Zamberlan Vibram Penia outsole features a durable rubber compound material that will wear longer and maintain its function better than other lighter rubber compounds
1. Glasses, Boots, Gloves
Glasses: Julbo Explorer 2.0
The Helio’s insulated, waterproof shell layer features a GORE-TEX® insert + Gore Active Technology, Prim aloft® Gold insulation and an ultralight Dynex® ripstop shell that keeps gnarly conditions at bay. The removable fleece liner glove features a weather-resistant soft-shell backer and grippy palm for lightweight, highly breathable protection on steep approach slopes and skin tracks. When conditions are cold, wet and just plain bad, the two layers combine for increased warmth and protection, while remaining highly dexterous for handling ropes, boot buckles, and other gear.
📢 JOIN US *Live Chat Every Friday Night 9 pm est*
Social Media 👈
Tweets by MindsEyeVideo
5 EXTREME CAMPING GEAR ESSENTIALS | Live Stream #7 w Reacher