Sounds of Camping Epidode 10 is here and we hope you enjoy it!
In this episode we are visiting beautiful Sarabah in Scenic Rim, South East Queensland / Australia. The whole area is absolutely amazing. We were submerged in green hills and crystal clear creek.
As always we enjoyed camping in the rain, hearing the drops on the tarp, enjoying the amazing surrounds, nature and wildlife.
Great time relaxing and recharging after a busy work week!
About the campsite:
Campsite name: The Secret Spot
Booked via: https://hipcamp.com/i/eugens
A stunning campsite, I wish it would stay “The secret spot”
– close to Brisbane, very convinient
– isolated, well distanced campsites
– Beautiful running creek, crystal clear water
– big size campsite all for yourself
– Swimming hole right infront of the campsite
– none I can think of!
– A little rock crossing needs to be done to get there, but it’s not that wild.
Jeep Wrangler JK 2 Door
37 Inch tyres
3 Inch lift
Camping gear used:
Tent: Coleman 3p Swagger – https://bit.ly/3iAmohf
Fly / Tarp: https://bit.ly/3qzrPzY
Lantern: Coleman Dual – https://bit.ly/393NH0s
Camera: Panasonic S5 – https://bit.ly/3pbb4us
Lens: Sigma 24-70mm 2.8 Art Lens
Please visit our other social media channels: